Manga, Rakyatnesia – Takaba and Megumi formed an alliance against Reggie and Hazenoki in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169. Takaba was suitable to master Hazenoki in a veritably strange way, Megumi will be fighting Reggie in the coming chapter. Read till the end for the full details.
In the last chapter, we saw that the eyeball exploded near Megumi. The eyeball was thrown by a recently introduced played named Hazenoki whose power is that he can make his body corridor explode. Hazenoki has a score of 35 points in the game.
While Megumi was detracted by the commotion caused by Hazenoki, Remi tried to took advantage of the moment and attacked Megumi from the behind. While they were fighting, hazenoki threw some tooths and it ended up as a huge blast and Remi and Megumi were both seriously injured by the impact. Megumi was attacked by another joe upon entering the structure.
Kogane blazoned the recently created rule that players can now transfer points to others. Megumi killed the joe and got 5 points. Reggie and Hazenoki arrived at the ground while Megumi was allowing of using his sphere expansion. Hazenoki again threw a tooth towards Megumi. We saw another strange joe at the end of the chapter in a weird vesture, half naked half superman.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Release Date
The rearmost chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen manga Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 is listed to be released Sunday 19th December 2021. Also if you read My Hero Academia Chapter 338 and Black Clover Chapter 317, we also cover these mangas’spoilers, check them out if you read them too.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Release Date 19th December 2021
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Raw Reviews 16th December 2021
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Raw Reviews
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Raw Reviews has been released. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and find out what’s going to be in the forthcoming JJK manga chapter. (Will be added soon as they aren’t released yet.)
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Spoilers
- Chapter Title –‘Tokyo Colony# 1 Part 9 ′
- Takaba and Megumi can be seen talking, Takaba agrees to help him out.
- Also Takaba gets into the fighting disguise.
- Reggie and Hazenoki also get ready to counterattack.
- Takaba makes a joke which is really lame and everyone is like|.
- Takaba is angry at their response and says that they’re like an followership who sits in a frontal row and doesn’t laugh.
- Also he kicks Hazenoki and hazenoki flies off.
- Reggie is surprised by Takaba’s strength.
- Megumi tries to catch bills from Reggie but he escapes.
- Also Megumi looks into the Higuruma’s word and realizes that it was Yuji who converted Higuruma to produce this new rule.
- Megumi decides to leave the colony as he thinks nothing is there for him.
- Reggie says that he ca n’t leave as they’re going to take his points.
- Also Megumi makes a deal with Takaba, Takaba kills Hazenoki and Megumi will do whatever Takaba wants.
- Takaba defeats Hazenoki in a veritably intriguing way (Kakashi’s 1000 Times OF DEATH).
- Megumi says that he’s glad that Takaba isn’t an adversary.
- Takaba replies that he always wanted to hear this line.
- Takaba left the stage, Now Megumi and Reggie are getting ready to fight.
- Chapter ends.