Manga, Rakyatnesia – Read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194, Manga RAW Spoiler Leaks And Release Date, The former chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen has just come out and everyone is formerly excited for the coming chapter. So let’s look at everything you need to know about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 including its release date, raw checkup leaks, and spoilers.
Now let’s get started with the breakdown of the Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Every addict who’s keeping up with manga is agitated about the recent development in the manga series.
In the rearmost chapter we see Naoya has evolved into an indeed more important revengeful curse. Maki and Noritoshi continue to combine their strength, but Naoya’s evergrowing speed and power present a challenge they may not indeed be suitable to match.
Jujutsu Kaisen 193 Recap
- The chapter started with a complete display of Naoya’s new, improved form;
- The upper half of his body appeared to be made of a hard shell, with some of what appeared to be a jet turbine in the back;
- The Cursed Spirit has further clusters of these appendages sprouting from four other orifices on its body, in addition to serving as arms and legs;
- Naoya stared at Noritoshi’s fist and praised him, realizing that he was the clan leader;
- Noritoshi, on the other hand, appeared to have escaped death in the face of Naoya’s final onslaught by protecting himself with blood by utilizing his CT;
- This protected him from losing both his head and one arm;
- He pledged to improve his performance before turning on the Flowing Red Scale, aware that even a tiny lapse could spell death;
- Naoya was shown fast closing in on Maki from an opposite direction; both have used their Cursed Techniques;
- She came just in time to parry the Cursed Spirit’s blade, allowing Noritoshi to use his Crimson Binding technique to catch him;
- As he bends his body to avoid Maki’s strike, she cried to her colleague that their foe was what had become of Naoya Zenin;
- The Cursed Spirit replied that he can introduce himself;
- Noritoshi admired how much of his own ego he had kept, making an internal comparison to Rika Orimoto;
- While Noritoshi personally believed Nobito was the fastest with Projection Sorcery, Maki claimed that Naoya can still use his CT;
- Then, in front of Maki, Naoya used the Cursed Technique to turn bits of air into solid blocks that can be exploded with the touch of a finger;
- Finally, he charged toward the bricks, causing them to explode with such force that Maki was pushed backward;
- She recounted what happened before Naoya leaves in what Noritoshi views as a retreat while she and Noritoshi gather his wits.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 RAW Release Date
Chapter 194 of Jujutsu Kaisen is listed to release on August 21st, 2022 at 1200 AM JST according to Japanese Standard Time. The series is on break this week due to a vacation at Shuiesha’s office.
All the Jump series including Black Clover, One Piece and My idol Academia. The JJK manga is published in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, where a new chapter comes out every Sunday. The raw reviews will be available on Friday and addict restatements on the forthcoming day.
Now as for our transnational followership the sanctioned English restatements for the chapter 194 will be available by the following date and time in the following countries below
Pacific Time 9 AM on Sunday
Central Time 11 AM on Sunday
Eastern Time Noon on Sunday
British Time 5 PM on Sunday